Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Closed for the Holidays


I should have written this post last month, and I am sorry. Due to my busy schedule this season, I will be unable to post anything new until January 6, 2013.


I'll still be floating around the blogosphere, but what breaks my heart most is that I wont be able to comment on YOUR blogs. Due to the minimal time I'll have to be on my computer, most of my reading with be from my phone, at a stolen moment. I'll be reading, though.

And of course, Happy Holidays everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh hon, I shall miss you! Have fun and thanks for the heads up. Have an amazing Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! But you know what, we all need a little break. I'll be closing shop in December too, I think :D
    Enjoy your blog free holidays!

    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete