Monday, October 1, 2012

Quote It!: I Kissed a Zombie & I Liked It








"Sadie is my oldest friend. She kind of falls for the whole vampire thing, but at least she's realistic. She likes dead guys, like every other girl in school, but Marie loves them. She isn't even interested in dating living guys. She's, like, necrosexual."







I may or may not have shrieked in delight when I read this. At a very inappropriate/ inopportune time, no less.

Question of Note: If you had the possibility of dating the undead, do you think you would be 'necrosexual'? And with what type of undead?

6 comments:

  1. Necrosexual? LOL that's a new one.

    I'm so not into the dead craze. They creep me out.

    But on a lighter note, I bet necroboys are really easy going and rarely argue ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, this is why I love you Juju -- you always take the different perspective! I don't know how I'd react to an undead prospect, but I DO think they'd be very patient!

      Delete
  2. I just snorted my soda. Necrosexual? *dies* I would totally be necrosexual - I would date a vampire in a second. Especially if they were anything like the boys of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward. I like to consider them immortal rather than undead, makes it less creepy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo. Immortal, good call! That opens so many more doors...

      Delete
  3. Baha omg this sounds hilarious!! I love zombies, but only the gross ones who kill you baha, no necrosexuality for moi. Well unless it's a sexy vampire, but then again, the best vamps are the ones who kill >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, and I believe, Giselle, you have hit the nail on the head! When if comes to vampires panties seem to fly off for most gals, but I will agree that most are far too... emotionally damaged to be attractive in my opinion and most of the bad-ass ones are bad to the bone!

      Delete