Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekly Round-Up #2

1/14/13-1/20/13
For more inspiring photos and quotes visit
Active Happiness on Facebook

This week has been most illuminating, if not supremely taxing on my emotions. Oddly enough I made a LOT of advancements in my life and deep cleaning AND still keep a vague appearance of keeping it together. I couldn't have done it without my friends and my family, either. Thank you, if you're reading this. You guys mean more to me that I can express!

Days Without Meat
14

Days Without Dairy
(I've cut out most dairy though, especially cheese, for the last 3 days -- now to give up those trace amount of butter or milk IN the things I buy!)


Miles Walked / Run
Monday = 1.38 mi (5 min warm up / 1 min run + 1.5 min walk x6 / 5 min cool down)
Wednesday = 1.7 mi (5 min warm up / 1 min run + 1.5 min walk x8 / 5 min cool down)
Friday = 2.19 mi (5 min warm up / 1 min run + 1.5 min walk x8 / 10+ min cool down)

TOTAL = 5.27 MILES                 TOTAL FOR YEAR = 5.27 MILES


Book(s) Read
Fair warning, I was busy this week....


Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson (review can be found here)


Blameless by Gail Carriger (re-read and completed, just for fun)


Millie's Fling by Jill Mansel (re-read and completed, review to come)


Kundalini Meditation: The Path to Personal Transformation and Creativity by Kathryn McKusker (sill reading -- It's pretty amazing. Thank you NetGalley & Walkins for this opportunity!)


Splintered by A.G. Howard (completed, review coming soon. Thank you Amulet Books for providing Bookstar, Studio City with a lovely ARC)


Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause (re-read, still enjoying)










What are you grateful for this week?

Happy Living,

Senator

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweeetie, I don't know what's wrong but please accept this cyber *hug*. I hope everything gets better soon.

    I loove Blood and Chocolate btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Juju, thank you! Everything is quite good, in the grand picture of things. I just happen to be going through some pretty radical self-growth which I am fond of.

      I agree, Blood and Chocolate is just... oooo. I haven't met anyone who doesn't like it.

      Delete
  2. Loves and hugs my darling. Will be reading the rise of the valkeyri, splintered, and blood and chocolate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Hugs to you as well! Let me know how you like those books!

      Delete