Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekly Round-Up #3

1/21/13-1/27/13


Nothing too special about this week -- relaxing, actually. Onward!

Weeks Without Meat
3

Days Without Dairy
(I've officially had an intolerance attack -- time to put my big girl panties on and accept my fate!)

Miles Walked / Run
Wednesday = 1.46 mi (5 min warm up / 1.5 min run + 1.5 min walk x4 / 1 min run + 1 min walk x2 / 5 min cool down)
Friday =  1.73 mi (5 min warm up / 1.5 min run + 1.5 min walk x4 / 1 min run + 1 min walk x2 / 5 min cool down)


TOTAL = 3.19 MILES                                          TOTAL FOR YEAR = 8.46 MILES


Book(s) Read
I'm slightly amazing myself with how much time I must spend on books, reading this much...



Kundalini Meditation: The Path to Personal Transformation and Creativity by Kathryn McKusker (still reading. Thank you Walkins Publishing & NetGalley for this opportunity!)


Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause (re-read, still enjoying)


The Storyteller's Daughter by Cameron Dokey (re-read and completed, review to come)


The 13th Sign by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb (unfinished, meh.)


Running Within: A Guide to the Body-Mind-Spirit Connection for Ultimate Training & Racing by Jerry Linch, Warren Scott (rough start, still reading)


In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters (read -- LOVE, review to come. Thank you Amulet Books & NetGalley for an advanced read!)








What were you up to this week?

Happy Living,

Senator

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the quote. SO very true.

    I love the ending of Blood and Chocolate. I loved Gabriel. In the movie they portrayed him all wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so true! I'm still not to the end, but I can feel it coming on so delicious and sweetly... kind of like how Vivian describes the change!

      It's true, they messed EVERYTHING up in the movie. No. Just no.

      Delete