Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekly Round-Up #6

2/11/13-2/17/13
From Dune by Frank Herbert

Oh my my my my! Sorry this is late, just like the rest of the week yesterday seemed to fly right on by! Things are rapidly a-changin' here in the house of Senator and it is all goooood.


Weeks Without Meat
6

Days Without Dairy
this whole "no dairy" thing isn't going so well for me, actually. Mostly it's the hidden stuff, like whey in things in bread. Fooey!


Weeks of Consistant Running
(!!!)


Weeks Meditating
1

Miles Walked / Run
Friday =  1.89 mi (2 min warm up / 3 min run + 3 min walk / 4 min run + 3 min walk x 2 / 3 min run + 3 min walk / cool down)
Saturday = 1.71 mi (warm up / 3 min run + 2 min walk / 5 min run + 3 min run / 3 min run + 2 min run / cool down)
Saturday = 1.39 mi (run to work and back. 15-30 min break in between)


TOTAL = 4.99 MILES                                              TOTAL FOR YEAR = 21.51 MILES


Book(s) Read



The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale (still reading, I'll be making my end of February deadline)


Everyday Dharma: Seven Weeks to Finding the Buddha in You by Lama Willa Miller (Week two! This will be on my reading list for a little while...)


Let Them Eat Cake (#1) by Sandra Byrd (read, series review to come)

Bon Appetit (#2) by Sandra Byrd (read, series review to come)


   Piece de Resistance (#3) by Sandra Byrd (read, series review to come)










How do you find balance when life seems hectic?




Happy Living,

Senator

2 comments: