Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekly Round-Up #8

2/25/13-3/3/13


The weeks bleed from one to the next, it feels. I can't tell one day to the next lately, but I'm getting through. I've been pushing myself pretty far and now that I got my knee injury my body is trying to tell me to slow down, to go easy on myself. Still, I push... Old habits are hard to break, I suppose.


Days Without Meat
0 -- I ate chicken in a moment of hunger and weakness. I nearly threw it up. Lesson learned. 

Weeks of Consistant Running
6 -- Do I keep this number or should I start over once I've healed? 


Days Meditating
5

Miles Walked / Run
Due to my injury, I am unable to run or walk for exercise. 


TOTAL = 0 MILES                                              TOTAL FOR YEAR = 23.91 MILES


Book(s) Read


The Perfect Power Within You by Jack & Cornelia Addington (Still reading, this one is for an 8 week class. Yippie!)


Unbroken (#2) by Paula Morris (read, review to come. Thank you Scholastic and NetGalley for providing me with an e-ARC.)

Married by Mistake by Abby Gaines (read, review to come)


The Nightmare Affair (#1) by Mindee Arnett (thoroughly enjoyed and read, review to come. Thank you Tor/Forge and NetGalley for providing an e-ARC.)

Kundalini Meditation: The Path to Personal Transformation and Creativity by Kathryn McCusker (read, review to come. Thank you Watkins Publishing Limited and NetGalley for providing me with an e-ARC.)

The Lost Husband: A Novel by Katherine Center  (still reading. Thank you Random House Publishing House and NetGalley for providing me with an e-ARC.)








Happy Living,

Senator

1 comment:

  1. I like the Lost Husband cover.

    What kind of chicken did you eat?

    ReplyDelete